Store Manager - Kotara APPLY NOW
After opening our first store in 2011, Neverland is the home of brands such as Nena & Pasadena, Kiss Chacey, Sushi Radio, Nomadic Paradise and many more.
With now over 22 stores across Australia, we are a leader in the streetwear scene and are continuing to expand rapidly.
Our people are passionate, collaborative and highly motivated; they all share a genuine belief in themselves and others while not being afraid to think outside the box.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a Store Manager at our Kotara store.
Some of the key responsibilities are;
- Provide exceptional customer service by driving a customer-first culture
- Empowering and motivating your teams with strong leadership
- Driving and exceeding sales targets/budgets and KPI’s
- Being commercially minded and understanding your demographic to achieve premium visual merchandising standards.
- Taking accountability of your store by managing hours, resources and wages to achieve profitability and operational efficiencies
- A generous staff discount across our brands
- Tuesday to Saturday roster; ongoing reward and recognition with additional days off throughout the year
- Individual and team incentives; gift cards, team experiences and more
- Internal progession; ongoing coaching to get you to where you want to be!
- Product roadshows; Score yourself heaps of free product
When you work for Neverland, you are more than just an employee - you are a part of our brand. If you’d like to join the team and take the next step in your career – click apply below or email your resume to email@example.com