You will receive updates on the latest products and rad promotions direct to your inbox.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check my Gift Card balance and expiry date?
- Simply click here and enter in your card details to view your available balance and expiry date.
Can I use my in-store Gift Card online?
- Unfortunately at this point in time, gift vouchers may only be redeemed where they were originally purchased. Eg, a Gift Card purchased online can only be used for purchases online, and not in-store.
If I return my purchase which I bought with my Gift Card, how will I be credited?
- If you need to return any items from your order that were purchased with a Gift Card, you will be credited back to your Gift Card first (expiry will be reset for you), and the remaining will be credited back to your other method of purchase (if applicable).
My Gift Card is lost / stolen. What can I do?
- Gift Cards are treated as cash and therefore cannot be replaced, refunded or re-issued under any circumstances.
My Gift Card is about to expire and I need more time.
- We are happy to provide a reasonable extension for your Gift Card in some circumstances - however this is up to our discretion.
Can I get a refund for the purchase of my Gift Card?
- Gift Card purchases are treated as a final purchase, and therefore unable to be returned or exchanged under any circumstances.
Am I able to add more value to my Gift Card?
- Unfortunately once a Gift Card has been purchased, the total value can not be altered.
When does my Gift Card expire?
- Gift Cards are issued with a 12 month expiry from the date of issue.
Can I redeem multiple Gift Cards at once?
- Definitely! You can easily input multiple Gift Cards in to your purchase.
Do I need to have an account to use a Gift Card?
- To complete any purchases through Neverland Store, you must first register an account with your shipping details.
Can I purchase a Gift Card with a Gift Card in my cart?
- No. Gift Card purchases will need to be in a separate order.